We are always very happy to welcome guests at Haivaandee. You can see availability and book a space at this Vegan Permaculture nature immersion experience by clicking here.
ACCOMMODATION: We offer a private, two-storey hut made from cob and thatch.
- Upstairs: there is a double bed on a bamboo floor, with bedding and mosquito nets provided. There is also a small balcony where you can sit and look out onto the farm.
- Downstairs: there is a hammock where you can look out onto the lake and a seating area. The hut is quite basic and rustic.
- The kitchen: is a rustic shared building with a clay stove and pizza oven. It’s a vegan kitchen and Pure, your host, will cook 3 vegan meals per day. He can also show you how to cook Thai vegan food.
- The bathroom: is outside and shared with other people staying on the farm. It has a flushing toilet, bidet and refreshing (cold) shower.
FOOD: Three home-grown and home-cooked vegan meals per day are included in the price when you book.
BOOKING: We manage bookings using Airbnb. You can see availability and book a space at this Vegan Permaculture nature immersion experience by clicking here.
THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO STAY FOR:
- Digital nomads who want to save money, relax and be immersed in nature.
- Holidaymakers who want to experience Thailand off the tourist trail.
- Anyone who needs to do a border run from Thailand to Laos for Visa purposes because it’s a good stopping-off place on the journey to the border.
- Anyone who wants to enjoy home-grown and home-cooked authentic Thai vegan food.
- And of course… the perfect place for anyone who wants to learn about and be immersed in Permaculture!